Skip to main content
- For undergraduate students, the minimum completion rate requires a student to earn at least 67% of the cumulative credit hours attempted.
- Courses with grades of F, W and I are not considered completed courses.
- Undergraduate students are required to maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average as defined below:
- 1-24 hours attempted 1.50 GPA
- 25-56 hours attempted 1.75 GPA
- > 57 hours attempted 2.00 GPA
- Students are placed on financial aid suspension if the completion rate and/or the cumulative GPA fall below the minimum requirements. To re-establish eligibility, a student must have an approved appeal and be placed on financial aid probation. (See Appeals below.)