Skip to main content
Quantitative Standard (Length of Eligibility)
- Students may receive financial aid for 150% of the published length of the program of study.
- Undergraduate students who have attempted 180 hours or more will be placed on financial aid suspension.
- Transfer hours are added to the total hours attempted at Converse to assess the length of eligibility.
- A student may repeat a course, but repetitions will count toward the length of eligibility.
- A student who completes the academic requirements for a program but does not yet have the degree is not eligible for additional financial aid funds for that program
- Once the maximum number of hours is attempted, a student is placed on financial aid suspension.
- To re-establish eligibility, a student must have an approved appeal and be placed on financial aid probation. (See Appeals below.)