Bachelor of Music with a Performance Major, Voice
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate thorough competency in the technical fundamentals and performance skills of the student's primary performing specialty, both individually and collaboratively (as relevant to their specialty).
- Students will demonstrate the understanding of analytical, historical, and cultural issues in music.
- Students will be able to advocate for their art and themselves as professional artists.
- Students must complete 6 terms of MUH 100: Recital Attendance (0 credits)
- For music majors the First Year Seminar will be Music History I.
- MUA 401 & 403 and MUE 341 & 343 meet the experiential learning requirement.
MEN 110-180: ENSEMBLE +
MUA 100 (7) +
MUA 200 (7) +
MUA 300 (7) +
MUA 400 (7) +
300–400 Level Music History or Theory Electives (6) +
General Education and Other Requirements
In addition to the specific General Education requirements below, the student should complete 6 hours of General Education Electives.
Four (4) semesters of language credits selected from FRN, GER, ITL +
HPE: One 1- or 2- hour activity course from PE or Dance +
1 - 2