Skip to main content
Credentials Required for Transfer Applicants
- A completed application (converse.edu/apply).
- Official transcripts from all college(s) or universities attended at the time of application.
- Applicants from the state of South Carolina must submit a high school transcript. All other transfer students who have not successfully completed at least a two-year program must submit a high school transcript.
- Minimum cumulative college grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The transcript of courses taken at another college should reflect a high quality of work. No credit is transferable for work below C grade. A 2.75 cumulative grade- point average is required for admission to a teacher education program equivalent standards have been met.
- Submit a Transfer Student Information form from your most recently attended institution.
- Students whose first language is one other than English should submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or Duolingo. A minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper), 213 (computer), or 79-80 (internet) is required.
- International students must submit the Declaration of Finances form. Please see below for more detailed instructions for International applicants.
- A reference form may be required.
- Personal Insight Questions may be required.