Financial aid awards cannot be transferred from one college to another. Students must have the results of the FAFSA released to the new college. Students transferring to Converse University must request a duplicate Student Aid Report (SAR) if the results of the FAFSA have not been released to Converse. Converse’s Title IV school code is 003431. It is the student’s responsibility to notify the Financial Planning Office of prior attendance at another post- secondary school.