1. A student failing a course may be permitted to take the second portion of the course, if the course failed is the first term of a continuous course or the next higher course in the subject only with the approval of the department chair concerned. Students receiving D’s in these courses should consult with their adviser before enrolling in the next level of the courses.
  2. All fees which are currently due must be paid in full for a student to receive a diploma or certificate, or receive a transcript of their records. These fees include tuition, library charges, traffic fines (including other area colleges), health center charges, dining room charges, telephone bills, Bookstore bills, returned checks, etc.

For more information, see the Undergraduate Catalog.