Separation from the University

There are four categories of separation from the University: Leave of Absence, Withdrawal, Voluntary Administrative Withdrawal, and Involuntary Administrative Withdrawal.

Prior to making any final decisions about withdrawing or taking a leave of absence, students are encouraged to contact the Office of Financial Planning to determine if this will affect their financial aid title eligibility. For further information concerning financial aid, contact the Office of Financial Planning.

Students may begin the separation from the university by using the forms located on MyConverse under Students>Student Life>Leaving Converse.