University Withdrawal or Leave of Absence with a Pending Honor Board Case

Students who withdraw or take a leave-of-absence from the University with a pending Honor Board case may have their transcripts withheld until the Honor Code violation is resolved. Such students must resolve their case before the end of the following long term, or the course grade will automatically convert to an F. Exceptions to this policy may be granted by the Associate Provost for Student Success pending extenuating circumstances.